- Navigate to the folder you installed FFXI to
- Then navigate the folders in the following order: FINAL FANTASY XI -> ROM -> 0
- Delete the file named "0.dat"
- Go back to the folder you installed FFXI to and now open the PlayOnlineViewer folder
- Delete the file named pol.exe
- Rename the file named "pol.exe.old" to "pol.exe"
- Double click on this file to open it and then click the check files button
- Select Final Fantasy XI then select check files again
- You should have a message pop up that says you have a corrupt file. Go ahead and update to the latest version. It may take some time pending on your internet connection and the load on Square Enix's servers
- Make sure you have the correct configuration for Eden. Kupo's bootloader only works for Kupo. I've posted the information needed for Ashita if you used Kupo's installer.
Code: Select all
File: .\\ffxi-bootmod\\pol.exe Command: --server play.classicffxi.com --hairpin